Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Caring too much about failure.

One of my favorite blogs to keep up with is Stuff Christians Like. Jon Acuff really gets it right. I could probably just re-post his posts here on my blog and be happy. I won't do that...I'm too opinionated sometimes. But when it hits home...I have to share.

Failure to us, failure in the world's standards, isn't always how God sees failure. Read on...to the 5 of you who keep up with me. Maybe eventually others will start reading my blog...but I guess as much as I'd like that, I don't need that. I'll just let God send whoever's supposed to read my stuff here...and we'll go from there.

Like Jon Acuff says..."Let’s retire the idea of failure." I'm going to keep going and writing on here what I feel I'm supposed to, even if no one reads it, and we'll go from there. Musings from a redhead. It's just the beginning. I'm believing for something bigger. Something radical. Something lifechanging. A God so big, so perfect, so real. He can do anything with what little we have to give. So let's start transforming our lives...bigger faith...more stepping out...more letting go of us and hanging onto God.

Thanks for reading.

Caring too much about failure.

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

divine chocolate