Monday, February 8, 2010

Best Superbowl Commercials

The only few commercials that really stood out for me are:

1. The little boy Doritos commercial
2. Denny's screaming chickens
3. And of course, the upcoming movie Robin Hood with Russell Crowe looks pretty good.

But seriously, this year's Superbowl ad lineup was quite the letdown.

Hands down, birds win. Remember the "Waz up" toucans of years past? Denny's did a good job this year. Doritos...you only won me over with 1 of your 4 commercials. There were definitely some clunkers that I really shouldn't even mention. Do I dare even discuss Alice in Wonderland? Looks terribly creepy. And don't get me started on GoDaddy.com...they don't deserve to be on TV.

Tim Tebow's ad wasn't what I expected it would be, but was well done, in my opinion.

But otherwise, really? You pay 2 million dollars + for each ad...and this is what we get? Could've definitely been better.

Here's to hoping Brett Favre comes back for one more shot at a Superbowl with the Vikings. Our guys deserve one more shot. We could've won this Superbowl easy. Props to the Saints, they won the game fair and square. Coach Payton's onside kick call to start the 2nd half was one heck of a call. I think they went a bit far saying that winning the Superbowl is what has given the city hope, though. I'm hoping God has a little more to do with it than a football team...

Drew Brees' son is pretty darn cute, though :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

divine chocolate