Thursday, February 25, 2010

Global Project

If you look above you'll see a link to a second page/blog, Global Project Europe 2010. During my trip, and before and after, I will be posting there. That is also part of the reason I joined Twitter, so everyone can keep up with me and the team as we trek across 3 countries in 10 days! It's exciting...and it's coming up fast!

I have been finding myself with little interest in blogging about anything else besides the upcoming trip, except when it comes to the MN Twins...I can blog about them any time! :-]

God has been providing and it's so cool to see. Just when I don't expect anything more...there you go. Something else happens and I keep getting affirmation that I really am supposed to go on this trip, whether I feel it or not. After all, God has a plan and that's all that matters. I wonder, will Europe meet my expectations? Will it surpass them? How is God going to surprise me? I love going along with what God has...it's always best!


No comments:

Post a Comment

divine chocolate