Saturday, November 14, 2009

2 years ago

2 years ago to this day, my dear Grandma (my dad's mom) went to be with the Lord. I just felt compelled to post a piece from my journal, kind of a letter to her this year again. I love her so much still...can't wait to join her in singing with the angels! Here is a little bit of my journal from last year:

All I know is God is so real, so alive, and that my Gramma is singing in His heavenly choir right now, rejoicing in radiant life, blessed with a new and perfect body, and no longer in any pain. I know she sees us. I know she loves us and is looking down at us and is proud of us and is praying for us even there. She can see things now that we can't, and knows such wisdom and truth -- she's come face-to-face with God -- and that just blows my mind! I'm so happy for her, so joyful to know she's rejoicing and singing God's praises now. But oh, the earthly separation is hard. Gramma, I know you love it there in heaven, but can I just say I miss you? ... I don't really want you to come back here and be in pain again. I just miss you and love you, but I know I'll see you again...probably much sooner than it feels like now. And what a reunion that'll be! I love you, Gramma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

divine chocolate