Thursday, November 26, 2009

So many things to be thankful for...

Today is a day to give thanks for all the things God has blessed us with. For me the list could go on and on and on...I have an amazing family and incredible friends, a job I don't hate :), a God who loves me as His own, a roof over my head, food to eat, a church I'm so excited and blessed to be a part of, seriously I could go on forever.

When I think about this, I can't help but realize how much I have and how much God has given me. So how can I not give back to Him?

Be blessed this day knowing our God LOVES YOU with a burning passion and desires your heart! He wants the best for you, the absolute best...

Oh and p.s. Just found out I'm GOING TO EUROPE with RVC! Aaaah! SO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

divine chocolate