Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Surprises.

God surprised me yesterday. I love how He works. Orchestrating everything perfectly as He sees fit. Wow.

Europe. I have a feeling this trip will be nothing like anything I've experienced and unlike any trip I've been on so far. I've never been to Europe. Didn't expect to go. Don't know if Vietnam/Thailand is still in the picture, since that's been my focus and goal, to go back there since my trip 2 years ago. Guess I'll find out. God has a plan and keeps working things for His glory, that I know.

India. I feel it's on the horizon now, too. With Titus, Britt, Robyn & Caleb there now, and Brad & Matthew joining them for a couple weeks, plus with the RVC India team heading there in Feb...I feel the tug. I feel a tug to reach the world right now. How can I do it all? Go everywhere? My dreams keep expanding. Vaguely. I get a glimpse of God's glory and my eyes and heart keep opening wider. I don't know where He wants me. But I know I want what He wants. I want the world to know His love!

...but it's right now that's reality. I have these dreams. Vague dreams but dreams nonetheless. It starts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

divine chocolate