Monday, April 19, 2010

Europe snapshot

Thought I would post a couple photos from each place we stayed in Europe.It's hard to choose...but I'll give it a shot. These are photos that I took...just a snapshot of the places we went and our experiences. It was unbelievable to be there and I can't wait to go back.

Maastricht, Netherlands

Eating Olliebollen
One of the many cool squares/buildings in Maastricht
Taking a break from filming at a sidewalk cafe
Gelato!



Bastogne, Belgium
First visit to see the Clydesdales

The trees are literally like Band of Brothers
From the top of the Bastogne Memorial
Beautiful castle

Paris, France

Guess where we are...
Paris panorama
Couldn't resist French Onion soup in Paris
Eiffel during the daytime
Sacre-Cour
Blurry but fun shot of the Louvre

And that's all I have for now! 

All photos ©JEischens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

divine chocolate