Saturday, July 17, 2010

One big adventure

Do you ever have this urge to go on a big adventure and travel the world? I do.
It comes and goes, but when it comes, it’s so strong I can hardly stand it! It makes me just want to jump in the car, drive to the airport, and head off somewhere exotic. I don’t want to go by myself, of course, but with a good friend or two, it would be perfect. But that also makes it complicated.

But, if it’s meant to be…we’d call each other and go hop on a plane together, right? Haha. It’s probably not going to be that easy. Money. Time. Logistics. But just think of all the people we could meet, the places we’d see, the people we’d help, the cultures we’d experience, the organizations we could partner with…the list goes on. It’d be like one huge mission trip…except worldwide and year(s)-long.

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I feel exactly the same way! If only the one thing that holds us all prisoner could be tackled: money. I guess time is an issue too...but it's really money. No wonder the love of money is the root of all evil...Anyways, just to let you know, if anything could be done, I'd love to take a trip with you some day!!! In fact, we absolutely must. Would you like to start planning it now?
    Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

divine chocolate